Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Energy Profiling & Parenting

I absolutely LOVE this video (below)! I relate so directly with this moms experience. I have the gift of dominant Type 2 movement & my 4 year old little boy has the awesome gift of a dominant Type 3 movement. (I even have a husband with a gift of a dominant Type 3 movement to!) I've written other posts about some of my experiences with my son. I have 5 other children, but seem to have experienced the most struggle with him. Even having the resource of Energy Work to beautifully support me, I am understanding SO much more thanks to Energy Profiling! I am actually developing a very healthy & even fun relationship with him now that I know what I know.

For me, parenting him has been a challenge. The answer for me has come through, 1) knowing, embracing & living my own truth, 2) knowing, embracing & even celebrating his truth, & 3) asking for & following the inner guidance & inspiration I am given. Which just happens to be EXACTLY what Carol Tuttle shares with this mom who wrote to her in the video clip below!

As parents, we have the inherit gift available to us for direct inspiration & support for these sacred steward ships we are given with these precious children. Pray for it. Ask for. Be open to receiving it & follow what guidance you are given.

Now, affirming & living my own truth is something I get to do everyday. Just like you. And to do so, naturally supporting & developing a healthier relationship with my child is a gift that is beyond words! I cherish that fact that I am literally helping him living his truth as I live mine. Talk about a Win-Win!!!

I also celebrate the gift I have been given to see him in the light of truth. To literally experience what a Gift he is! I'm not talking about "mere" positive thinking here. I am talking about feeling his amazing presence & the joy I experience as I acknowledge this! Now, as long as I don't judge it or use unsupportive perspectives - even in the moment of a temper tantrum- we both are supported & his natural fiery expression returns to a place of balance. I love the guidance Carol gave here. Take a look for yourself.

P.S. Before you watch this, please remember this applies to ANY & ALL parent/child relationships. Regardless of what energetic movement relationship dynamic you have. Be you, follow your inner guidance, "behold you little one", honor them & watch the seemingly "magic" unfold!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment. If you have questions, you can also contact us at support@thegiftofyou.net Thanks!