Tuesday, June 23, 2009

True to my dominant Type 2 nature....

True to my Type 2 dominant nature, you'll notice that a lot of my posts are pretty long! There is a lot of detail, sharing of my heart, connection etc....it's just my nature...literally! Would you like to learn more about your innate human nature?

Check out Carol Tuttle's groundbreaking work in her new book,"It's Just My Nature!", to learn more about this. It has been such a gift to me & my family. I'll be writing a lot on this blog, about one of the biggest gifts given me in this work; how it blesses & so beautifully supports me in being a wife & a mom!

In this book, based on her work, Energy Profiling, we learn about the dominant elements that make up all tangible matter; nitrogen, oxygen, hydrogen & carbon; & how these literally help create the gift of our physical bodies. You'll learn about how these elements are uniquely organized in each human being & ALL of nature.

Why does this even matter?

Well, for me, I have always wanted to know what was wrong with me! Why did I get so caught up on details? Why can't I just watch a movie & leave it at the theater? Why do I think the way I do, sometimes dwelling on things, questioning & worrying about them so much? etc. etc. etc.

It turns out....nothing is wrong with me! In fact, I'm pretty great! JUST LIKE YOU! And I actually can see it & now am experience it more fully, for myself!!! What a gift.

Every single life that is, or ever has been, on this planet offers a unique gift, a unique expression & filling a place that only they can. Even people with the same dominant Energy Type & even the whole same Energy Profile, are different & beautifully unique.

It's really a fun thing to just begin to be aware of this beauty in another. And for me, it so touches my heart. More than once I've been moved to tears as I've finally been able to see my child or another human being through these eyes. To literally just "behold" the beauty of another. Even of myself!

And we don't even have to think about it, judge it, or question it! Just take it in! That's what you do when you behold a beautiful sunset at dusk or a newly blossomed tulip or the dynamic red hills here in beautiful Southern Utah, or even the still, regal beauty of that frozen pond & newly snow covered field. You just "take it in" & appreciate, even celebrate or cherish it for what it just is! It so naturally follows to express what gratitude I feel to my Heavenly Father for this creation & the gift given, to simply behold it, to experience it.

This understanding just gives such beautiful insight into & realization of what is given us, in the Gift of who & what we & our loved ones already are!

As we have this awareness, this further understanding about the gift that truly is our physical beings, our innate human nature & how we tick, we begin to learn how to use what we have been given to bless & benefit our lives & those around us. That's what they are given to us for! Not to continue living in the "weaknesses" of these, or in other words, using what we've been given in a way that no longer supports us or others.

It is journey & a beautiful one at that! We really do learn all along the way. I would invite you to support yourself, your marriage & your family- not to mention your co-workers, neighbors, friends, or even the checker at the grocery store- by you gaining this further understanding about yourself & others. Simply a beautiful support in living more fully the Gift that you already are!

You can also learn more about the truth of your own authentic & beautifully unique innate nature, by visiting Energy Profiling online. Depending on when you are reading this, you'll also be able to experience Carol's fun & powerfully supportive Dressing Your Truth system online to. Look for more coming on this blog about my own experience with this!

Take care!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment. If you have questions, you can also contact us at support@thegiftofyou.net Thanks!