Thursday, June 18, 2009

"Welcome!"

Welcome to our blog & to the educational & supportive resources here available to you. I also share here many of my own experiences, as I am learning from & supported by the understanding & insight that we are given in these resources.

As a wife, a mother to 6 children & as simply being a human being, I get to experience some of the most beautiful gifts we are given here. As an Energy Work practitioner, I have also been blessed to understand & experience more fully, what tremendously gifted & influential beings we truly are in our own lives & in the lives of others.

I have experienced the beauty of our truth in action & reality many, MANY times in my life & it NEVER ceases to touch my heart & fill me with gratitude to experience this. And I am so very grateful that we are now being given such profoundly beneficial understanding & resources to help us live it more fully than we ever have!

From the life enhancing understanding & science of Energy Profiling TM, the one on one support offered through our individual consultations, the pure & simple Energy Therapy tool, Calyco Healing, a resource utilized in our consultations to further assist you as needed, the other recommended links & blog entries, to the fun & beautifully supportive Dressing Your Truth TM system; all of the resources here simply & gracefully support you in doing so in your own life, in your own marriage, within the walls of your own home & in all the opportunities you are given.

My intent for this blog is to simply support you in living the Gifts that are already before you, including the Gift that you already are!

Enjoy the journey, as you are discovering, experiencing for yourself & living more fully each day the Gift that you & your loved ones truly are, & that this life truly is. I know I sure am!

It is such a joy to simply live - to experience, to give & to receive - as we are so beautifully & perfectly created to.

Take care & God Bless.
D.D. Black



No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment. If you have questions, you can also contact us at support@thegiftofyou.net Thanks!