Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Daily support yourself!

I wanted to add something to my last post, but it is important enough that I chose to give it it's own post.

What I am talking about here, is the gift in daily supporting yourself. In making the choices in your everyday life that support & nurture you in living in a place of more truth.

When it comes to doing so with the resources given us in this field, it can be helpful & insightful to have an understanding of a fundamental working of Energy Therapy.

Energy Work is all about "shifts". Energy Therapy resources are utilized to take care of core issues, at a core or energetic level, that may otherwise block, inhibit or limit you, which then allows a natural "shift" within your being. This fundamental "shift", literally frees you up & supports you to more fully be, do & have as you are innately & beautifully created to.

In the recorded money clearing session that I wrote about in my last post, Carol expresses how beneficial it is to continue after we experience these beautiful shifts in our lives, by supporting ourselves daily in this.

Just one of the most simple & fun ways I have been given to consistently & gracefully support myself daily in this, is in gaining the further understanding & revealing insight about my own authentic innate nature & that of my loved ones. Energy Profiling is a natural progression in this Energy Work field. And it definitely has been in my own life.

I've written about just a few of my own experiences lately with this fuller understanding under the "June" link on my blog archive. I've written about a recent, very vivid, "ah-ha" moment with my hubby ("Type 2's & stick'in to the plan!") & some experiences I have had with my son that has the awesome gift of a dominant Type 3 & secondary Type 1 movement in his innate make up. This is a very BIG movement. And with my own innate nature, it has been a bit of a challenge for me. I don't think I can adequately put into words how much this has blessed me in my parenting him & in the dynamic of our relationship. And will yet to I am sure! I continue to learn everyday from having this further understanding & life enhancing awareness.

The beautiful thing is, this insight doesn't just stop there. Once you know your dominate energy type, the Dressing Your Truth system, (soon to be launched live on the Internet as well), takes you beyond intellectual understanding & awareness of you unique energetic organization & expression.

Dressing Your Truth further supports you on a daily basis by literally putting on your body the texture, fabrication, chroma, design lines & shapes that are in perfect harmony with your innate movement. This includes clothing, jewelry & your hair. And it is SO fun to!

I have to tell you how great it feels to put on your body clothing that is perfect harmony with who you are. It's amazing actually! When you do so, you actually feel even more clearly this innate movement of who you are & it is so edifying! In listening to that last part of that recorded money clearing session Carol is sharing with us all, we learn how powerfully supportive & even needful it is to "bring" or "connect" truth, our truth, into our physical experience. To "get it" in the body. It is literally part of how our beings learn. Dressing Your Truth naturally & gracefully supports us in this & did I mention it's really fun to!

Enjoy the gift of supporting yourself everyday in the Gift that you truly are. Feel free to leave a comment here & share with me your own experiences in this. I'd love to celebrate with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment. If you have questions, you can also contact us at support@thegiftofyou.net Thanks!