Thursday, July 23, 2009

Energy Profiling Course with my son

I want to share with you a great experience I just had with my 4 year old son that has a dominant Type 3 movement in his innate make-up.

He was next to me playing while I was watching one section of the online Energy Profiling course, that reads "Energies in Nature". In this section, Carol goes over these four movements or "Type's", by showing them so beautifully expressed in the nature around us. She also shows during this section, several pictures in nature of each Type with music that is perfect for each expression. (You could literally feel a Type 1 being set free just by watching this! It was so amazing to watch just pictures of nature and have it move me so much.)

Well, when it came to the Type 3 examples, he stopped what he was doing, walked right up close to the monitor & was totally enthralled! It shows the tiger, the lion & the hawk, etc. He looks at me really excited & very expressively says, "I like that!" Then he starts dancing to the music! It was so GREAT to watch this! Soon as the Type 3 depiction was over though he was swiftly out of here, of course.

This "little" guy knows who he is. It is such an awesome gift of someone with a dominant Type 3 expression to have such a certainty about themselves. It is very inspiring ...even from a 4 year old.

But it gets even better. I was reviewing this section just a second ago & my 20 month old son comes up to me wanting to be on my lap. Well, it just happened to be at the part when it showed this same slide show with music perfect for the Type being depicted. And it was his dominate Type, Type 1.

He doesn't say a whole lot of words right now, but in his very animated expression, he was pointing at the pictures & "talking" excitedly. He then started bobbing up & down on my lap & clapping his hands to the music! I, of course, celebrated right along with him!

What a great resource to even honor our children with! This was such a beautiful experience for me.

Our children will tell us who they are, if we listen. Then we get the joy & honor of reflecting this back to them, simply by beholding it ourselves & celebrating it with them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment. If you have questions, you can also contact us at support@thegiftofyou.net Thanks!