Wednesday, July 22, 2009

How do I get others to love my truth?

I had a conversation yesterday with someone who is so very dear to my heart. In talking with her about some great things unfolding in each of our lives, she mentioned to me that in learning about her dominant element & movement, she is struggling with others loving & not judging it.

(I have to tell you how much I love being around this beautiful person. When she is freely feeling & loving this movement innate in her, she is SO fun! Some of the the most fun times of my life have been when I am with her. I love it!)

Anyway, the thought that immediately came to me, was she still was not loving this movement herself. She liked it & loved how it felt to live it, but obviously was still judging it.

I shared with her that every relationship that judged her in some way, was just a reflection to her of what she felt & believed within herself, about herself. Sometimes we do a really good & convincing job teaching people who we are not & teaching them that we are "less than". And I promise that what you teach someone about who you are, is exactly how they will treat you.
Just remember, that the majority of what we teach & learn is unspoken.

So how do you teach someone your truth? How to do you get others to love your truth? By you learning, living AND LOVING it yourself. People will learn. Even those closest to you.

The natural occurrence of how energy & life works, is you get back what you give out. If you are clearly loving who you are, people pick up on that. If you are sending out, "something is wrong with me" or "it's not okay to be so bubbly", people pick up on that.

In my next post, I'm going to share with you a very simple processes that you can use to live & love your own truth more fully. Enjoy the beauty & truth that is reflected back to you from others as you do so!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment. If you have questions, you can also contact us at support@thegiftofyou.net Thanks!