Thursday, July 2, 2009

Is Calyco Healing right for you?

I just listened to a great call & wanted to share it here on my blog. Carolyn Cooper, the founder of Calyco Healing, offered a call last night entitled, "Is Calyco Healing Right for You?" It was recorded so I listened to it today & I loved it. There is some really great insight in this call.

On this call, Carolyn invited four of her students that have been trained & certified in this pure & simple, yet beautifully comprehensive Energy Therapy modality, to share some of their own experiences. It was a really neat experience for me to sit here listening & hear how many of their experiences were so similar to my own when I first came into this work.

When I began to learn more about our innate energetic nature, I was so fascinated by this reality of our beings & innately knew it was something that I needed to know more about. I knew without a doubt that I was to learn & become trained & certified in this modality.

It was really an amazing experience to be sitting in a classroom learning this, & feeling, (“vaguely remembering” sounds more descriptively accurate), at the same time that I already knew it. It was just so innate to understand & work with our beings in this way!

And because I followed the very clear inspiration I was given, I, my family & others I have worked with have been SO beautifully blessed.

Just as Carolyn wrote in an article recently, "Energy Healing from a Gospel Perspective", Calyco Healing is such a gift that we are given at this time to meet us where we are at & help us move to the next level. This is a beautiful & natural part of life- progression & "line upon line". We learn as we go. And we are given what we need all along the way. That is why I see, & know for myself, that we are given this resource.

P.S. In this article she also so simply & clearly tells you what Energy Healing (a.k.a. Energy Therapy) is & why it is so beautifully blessing so many lives, with additional insight from a "Gospel Perspective".

I have always known that Calyco Healing was in perfect alignment with what I know & the way I live my life. And I think it is wonderful that she wrote this article that so beautifully articulates into words what I have known in my heart.

She also goes into a bit about something that is so beneficial in this modality, the understanding, insight & the ability to directly work with "Generational" or "Ancestral" issues. ( For more visit CalycoHealing.com, on the "Energy Work FAQ's" page, under, "What is meant by "clearing generational issues"?)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment. If you have questions, you can also contact us at support@thegiftofyou.net Thanks!